Event Phone: 253-845-6711
- December 15, 2020
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
The 1-day “Train Your Trainer” course can be taken in our monthly open enrollment classes in Tacoma, Washington, or done on your site. The student will be involved in 4-hours of actual presentation time, which is fundamental in getting confidence in presenting to forklift operators. The trainers must come with the experience on the equipment they will be training on.
The following Training Materials are included in your tuition:
- Instructor Manual
- Classroom Video (in DVD)
- ALL Instructor Forms(ability to customize!)
- 14 Full Color Teaching Posters
- 10 Full Color Operator Manuals with Wallet Cards and Laminates
- Stability Stainless Steel Model
- Miniature Pallets for for demonstration
- Combined Center of Gravity Model
- Load Center Model
- Linde teaching model
- Teaching Ball Set
- Freakin’ Forklift Freddie
- Stay back 4 feet-sticker
The tuition is $1,295 with the Training Materials Kit.
Venue Phone: 253 845 6711
Venue Website: http://www.bottom-line-training.com/Address:
Please park on West side of the Lot, enter through the main lobby.