Upon completion of the 2-day Bottom Line Training Servies Forklift Train the Trainer course, the Forklift Instructor can complete the Aerial Instructor course.
The Aerial Instructor Course includes:
- Safe operating procedures for Aerial Work Platforms, Scissor Lifts, Articulation booms, Telescopic Booms, and Trailer Mounted Booms
- Aerial Platform Classroom DVD in English, Spanish, & French
- CD with all forms for documentation
- Full Color Instructors Manual
- 5 Aerial Full Color Operators Manual
In addition to the materials, the Aerial Instructor will receive training on how to present the materials, administer a written test, and documentation required.
Aerial Lift Operator Training:
Aerial lift operator training is completed on site, with testing being done on the equipment in the environment where the operator will be working. A classroom video will be watched, a written test taken, and a written evaluation of the aerial operators’ ability to operate the equipment safely will be completed.
Pre-shift Inspection including a visual and operational check of the equipment will be taught, and an assessment of the site dangers will be evaluated.
All documentation will be completed; copies will be left with the employer, and originals are kept at the office of Bottom Line Training Services.
Evaluation for recertifying existing Aerial Operators can be completed as well.
The tuition is $495.00 with the Training Materials Kit.